Friday, 15 March 2013

Briony Campbell - The Dad Project


Hauntingly beautiful and sincere moving image and photography documentation by Briony Campbell on the last few months of her father's life. Powerful and emotive, this is a beautiful documentary that shows how well audio and visuals can work together when done effectively.

Briony Campbell:

"This is the story of an ending without an ending.
This is a relationship I'm still exploring.
This is my attempt to say goodbye to my Dad with the help of my camera.
Being a good daughter to my dying dad was tricky.
I struggled to find the balance between dedication to his needs and distraction from my grief.
At first the idea of introducing a camera into this already un-resolvable equation seemed unwise,
but eventually I think it became the solution."

For more info visit:  http://www.brionycampbell.com


Saying goodbye with my camera from Briony Campbell on Vimeo.


No comments:

Post a Comment